Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Blog Tag

My Family



A) Four jobs I have had in my life :
1. Assistant at Mark Anthony Salon
2. Receptionist at Novell
3. Teller at Nebo Credit Union
4. Financial Aid Advisor at UVSC

B) Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. You've got mail
2. 13 going on 30
3. Hope Floats
4. Return to Me

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Richmond, UT
2. Logan, UT
3. Vernal, UT
4. My Home

D) Four television shows I watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. The Office
3. What not to wear
4. The Amazing Race

E) Four places I have gone (or will go) on vacation:
1. Florida
2. Washington DC
3. London
4. Hawaii

F) Four websites I visit almost daily:
1. Friends’ Blogs
2. SpoilerFix.com
3. KSL.com
4. My Bank

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Cafe Rio Salads
2. Sweet and Sour Chicken
3. Meat Loaf
4. Ice Cream

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Bear Lake
2. Kings Canyon
3. In Bed
4. On a walk

I) Four people who I tag: Time to start blogging ladies!!!!
1. Rachel Scott
2. Megan Wilson
3. Eliza Hall
4. Nathan Young-time to start nateratesit.blogspot.com

No comments: