Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Great Outdoors

A few weeks ago while I was fixing dinner Parker became bored in his jumper so Nathan took him outside. I couldn't resist taking pictures of his first 4 wheeler ride. Parker loves being outside. He usually stops crying as soon as we step out doors. Sometimes if we are lucky he will let "STRANGERS" aka family members hold him if they take him outside. Others wise he wants nothing to do with any one other than Nathan and me. He is going to love our family vacations coming up in July. Two weeks of being outside all day long.


Also we would like to say congrats to Grandma Sparkle for her ambitious year at school!!

1 comment:

cameron said...

Cute pictures, Celiece! Cameron just took Cecelia for her first riding lawn mower ride. I don't think I was as excited about it as you were about Parker's first 4 wheeler ride :).