Friday, February 8, 2008

Yoga

For the last three weeks Nathan and I have been doing Yoga on Thursday nights. Before we started the first night Nathan asked me if Yoga was hard and I just laughed at him. "Its a different kind of hard," I answered.
Well this Yoga is even harder than the Yoga I am used to. Its awful. Its 45 min of Upward dog, downward dog, runners pose and crescent pose. Then another 45 min of balance poses which is the Yoga I am more used to-by used to I mean I've done it 5 times to Nathan's zero times. The last 10 min is my favorite they have you lie on your back and just relax. It is amazing.
Why are we doing Yoga every Thursday night you ask. Well it is part of Nathan's new work our program called P90X. I work out with him on the nights that don't require pull up's or weight training, because 1, You have to be able to do at least 3 pull ups to do it and I can't even do one, and 2, I don't want big bulky muscles, I want lean ones. So every other day I get to do Yoga, or some kind of Cardio work out for at least an hour with Nathan. It has been really fun for me. And no post is complete with out pictures.


3 comments:

Angie said...

I love it!! He looks like he is the best Yoga man out there. Will expect lessons the next time we see you!

the speers said...

hahaha! I love it!! All our friends are obsessed with P90X--maybe we need to, too! :D you're so cute!!

The Bingham Family said...

Your husband looks so graceful in all those poses....looks like fun!!!!