Thursday, May 8, 2008

Spring Has Sprung!!

It's been a strange spring here. We get a few warm days and a few cold days but during the warm days we try to be outside as much as possible. When we play outside I try to take care of my garden but Parker usually runs toward the street and then I get to chase after him.
If you look really close you can see Parker's whole head is caked in dirt. He wanted to help Nathan and his cousin work in the back yard but usually ended up throwing dirt on his head. But it kept him entertained for hours so I just let him keep throwing dirt.
Nathan likes to rent big loud things to work with in the back yard. It makes it go by so much faster. And it makes Nathan think that working back there is fun so we just keep renting them!
After a long day on Saturday and a day full of family on Sunday Nathan had to wake up at 2 to do our water turn. When he was done he couldn't get back to sleep so on Sunday night he only slept for two hours. On Monday while I was trying to put Parker to sleep he wanted to lay next to Nathan on the couch. Instead of Parker falling asleep, Nathan fell asleep because he was so tired. I was really hoping that both of them would be asleep for this picture but Parker just wasn't falling for it.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I'm glad you updated. Don't you wonder about this weather? I sure love the warm days and love being out in the yard! I can't wait for the unpredicatable weather to end.

the speers said...

Parker's so cute!! your tulip's are so pretty!