Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bear Lake

We had so much fun at Bear Lake this year. We always stay there for a week in the summer and its usually the Highlight of the summer. We sleep in, eat a big breakfast, get in our suits play at the beach for 6 hours. While at the Beach we float, play on the boat or Wave Runners and Eat on the shore. Nathan did a lot of the playing on the toys, I did a lot of the floating with Parker-He would take his nap sleeping on my mom or I while we were floating on the lake. When Nathan wasn't out boating he was usually on the shore showing Parker how to play in the sand. We miss it already.





3 comments:

Harrison's said...

That sounds so fabulous! I think I need a vacation like that.

Angie said...

Oh how I too miss it!! I wish it would last longer. It is the best week of the whole year. Great pictures. We were talking about Nathan tonight and his fun on the tub! He is so much fun where glad his in the family!

Jess Berg said...

I'm so jealous! My family used to go to Bear Lake every year when I was a kid, but we haven't been back in a few years.. Looks like a blast.