Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

Its been so long since I've posted. I'll start with Thanksgiving. Nixon woke Nathan and I up at 3 in the morning. He had more than a few teeth coming through and he wanted us to all know it. As you can see by this picture. He was very tired and sad all day long. His face is so sweet though. Look at those beautiful eyes!After the food, that I didn't get a picture of the girls beaded watch bands. (I may or may not have bought my rolls from golden corral and picked them up on my way to my grandma's for the day. Best idea ever)

It was a lot of fun even if my face in both of these pictures doesn't show that it was.

Parker had a great time with our cousins. He loves them and loves their attention. Nathan took most of the pictures and was a good sport to watch a very grumpy Nixon while I made my watch band and then my grandma's. He was there but since he took the pictures I don't really have proof.

No comments: