Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Catching Up

We've just been hanging around enjoying our summer. Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks. Super Parker came to visit us one night. We were glad he could come!
A huge branch fell in our yard and miraculously miss our car, our roof and our gas powered lamp in our front yard. I'm just waiting for the rest of the tree to follow and hopefully it doesn't land in the way either.
Nathan took Parker to father's and son's. Parker fell in he creek while throwing rocks into it and thanks to a quick response Parker wasn't washed away with the fast moving run off but just a little wet. The top picture is Parker is soaking wet after his brush with death.

I took Parker to the children's parade on Friday. Next year I'll have to decorate the stroller and take a picture.

7 comments:

Nate said...

Super parker is the best, mild mannered poop maker by day, crime fighter by night! We stole your baby counter off your blog and put it on ours. My sister told me that our baby looks like an alien, I’m guessing it will stay that way, we did not tell anyone, buy Cassidy was abducted.

TyandBre said...

I'm glad Parker survived his brush with death! Sounds like it was a close call. :)

Angie said...

I'm just sick about him falling in the creek. I'm so glad all is well and that it wasn't serious. We love that little fart. He is so darn cute. We enjoyed our visit with you so much on Saturday. Thanks for the great time!

AshlieM said...

I'm glad that Parker is ok! Where are the cute pictures of you pregnant? We need to get together, I want to see cute Parker in person. I am done with school now so I will call you.

Harrison's said...

Wow -- so scary! Glad he is ok and I love that he went camping.

TyandBre said...

I was just talking to my niece, Maren, and she was listing her favorite babies and "Pawka" made her top three. I was showing her pictures from the wedding and she thinks he is so cute!

kathryn said...

celiece, you were at the children's parade? so was i! next year we'll have to collaborate and meet up to do it. i'm needing some serious decor for our rig next year, too.