Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Labor Day

Labor day was my birthday and the Young's annual Homemade Ice cream contest. Nathan and I made a cake batter Ice Cream and swirled in sprinkles and brownie bits. It tasted just like cold stone's Birthday Cake Re-mix and so we called it Celiece's Birthday Cake re-mix(nathan named it). It was yummy and we took home the Grand Prize. Anyway now we get to have this lovely trophy in our house for the whole year. We have just been laying low for the past month trying to get ready for the baby who comes on Sept 26th! We are very excited about him being here. Parker loves to give my belly kisses and he loves to hold babies so hopefully he will love our new one when we bring him home to live at our house for good.

This was just a cute picture of Parker and some of his cousins eating the birthday cake. I share a birthday with my nephew and he really wanted the whole group to sing to him so I had to stand up there with him and get sung to. It was pretty embarrassing.
I took this last week when Parker fell and his Tonka truck fell on top of him he couldn't get it off of him. So instead of running to his resuce I ran to the camera, took a picture and then helped him. Pretty mean I know but it was too funny not to pass up!

During the Olympics Parker would stand on the edge of the couch and jump onto the couch and then stand with his arms in the air like the Olympians. I uploaded the wrong video but after watching each clip i remember we couldn't get him to perform while we had the camera going and I can't delete the video so here you go anyway. Its only 6 seconds.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I'm so glad you updated we have been waiting. I hope you are feeling good we can't wait to see that baby. I'll update mine today. I have just been lazy!

sarah said...

dont feel bad about taking the pic first. when i was at a reunion last month my cousin's baby fell into a plate of beans. it was really funny. she had them all over her head.. i took the task of taking pics while her mom ran to get wipes and new clothes. lol.