Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Kidd Genes

My Kidd side of the family Loves to stay up late and sleep in. I got those genes. going to bed early to me means 10:30 or 11:00 and I can't even tell you when the last time that happened. In fact that is usually when we get Parker to bed-we try for earlier but lately we have been busy. But then again he doesn't wake up until 8:30 or 9 so then I get my wish of "sleeping in." Today we woke up at 10:45. On Monday it was somewhere between 10-10:30. Now that I'm not a teenager that usually makes me feel lazy but right now being a mom of a newborn, it makes me happy!! I'm sure once we are have re established our routine we will be back to 8 or 9. Until then, if you come to my house at 10 in the morning and I still have a hand imprinted on my face you will know why.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I'm jealous. Wait til you get them in Middle school and junior (whatever it is called) We are up by seven. Enjoy every minute of it guilt free. You deserve it!