Friday, January 9, 2009

Parkers 2nd Birthday

Two years ago today almost to the min I got to hold my little boy for the first time. He was born at 8:31 pm but because I had to go to a c-section I had to wait. He was so precious. I have loved every minute of these two years. I love being a mommy. Tonight we had our families over to have cake and ice cream with us. Thanks to everyone who could come. Also lots of people called to sing to him over the phone or just to wish him a happy birthday. He loved it!


While Parker was napping Nixon and I made his birthday cake. Nixon was then kind enough to take a nap so that I could clean up the mess for the day with two sleeping boys.
And last but not least I think Parker tries to be very grown up on the phone, its really cute. And just for a translation I think he says, Yeah, Yeah yeah yeah Birthday Cake yeah yeah yeah

Nathan bought us a Flip Video recorder a few months ago, we love it. We now use it more than our camera. Its so cute and little and we feel like we can take it every where. I recommend them for everyone! You might notice more videos and less pictures in the future!

5 comments:

Erika said...

Your little boys are so adorable. Happy Birthday Parker!

Vicky said...

Those are adorable videos. What brand is your video camera?

Megan said...

Parker is getting so big and so cute! We miss all you guys so much! I hope he had a good day!
Happy Birhday Parker!!!
Love Megan Kidd.

Angie said...

I love the videos we laughed and laughed. They are so dang cute. We thought about Parker all day on the 9th but didn't get you called sorry! Give him a big hug from us and a late Happy birthday. We love you guys!

Jess Berg said...

I love the phone conversation! Hey, did you guys move? The house looks different!