Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sunday

I read in a book that children who read the comics are smarter than children who don't. So I started reading the comics to Parker on Sunday. It has become a fun tradition that Parker loves.For some reason that day I felt like documenting our life on Sunday so later in the morning when we all ended back in our bed I grabbed the camera to document our family time! Church at 1 is not my favorite but it has been fun to spend some lazy time together in the morning.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so fun! I bet Parker just loves that. Your boys are getting so big and handsome!

Angie said...

We have it at 1:00 to I don't enjoy it either. Sometimes I get a little cat nap before I go. We always get a nice breakfast too. I love you head board. How are you loving that big bed? We wouldn't be without ours!!

Tina said...

I'm sure our husbands appreciate us documenting our life to the world, especially when we catch them right in the morning. Nate has got to LOVE that picture!!

I don't like 1:00 church either. I am more of a 9:00 girl. Church, lunch, naps, playtime, dinner and bed. Kids that miss their nap are no fun for sure. But, we have had lots of snuggle/bed time in the mornings on those days and they can be fun too.