Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bear Lake 2010

We pulled out the sumo suit for this year's Bear Lake trip. The family was excited and nervous to give it a try. On the last day, on the last boat ride of the day we finally got a good run of it. As always we would make the person model the suit before jumping in the water. Its always good for a laugh to see the person in the suit.

My Cousin Justin


Me
My cousin Nicole

Nathan

My Uncle Curt
My Cousin Jamie

My Cousin Mindi

I am happy to report that we were all able to hold on and get up out of the water this time. Last year we were not so lucky. Some of us were even able to do trick like do 360's in the suit or skim across the the water, making the people in the boat laugh. My 360 ended up being only a 180, I couldn't figure out how to get all the way around with out letting the water in my arm hole. Maybe next year!!

Nicole- this is you!!
To skim across the water you have to be strong enough to hold on with one hand, This is my uncle curt!

No comments: