Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Dear Aubree

Last night you and Dave stopped by our house while you were on a motorcycle ride and Nathan and I were outside doing yard work. While you were there Parker woke up from his nap and you volunteered to go in and get him. After you left we came back inside and I realized that my kitchen looked like this.Since Parker has been born I have usually had a really good habit of doing the dishes right after dinner. Last night however I didn't do them. I stay home all day long and I usually try to do the dishes twice a day. Still sometimes at the end of the day the house is a mess and I don't know where the time has gone. Well anyway Aubree here is a picture of my clean kitchen...OK now I feel tons better. I know you don't really care what my kitchen looks like but you asked for a new post and now you have two!!!

--Celiece

4 comments:

Jesse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aubree said...

Celiece, you are so funny! I didn't even notice the kitchen, honestly. But I do have to say that your kitchen looks possibly cleaner than ever before!

Celiece said...

well thanks, and I have a confession. I haven't done tonights dishes yet either. Parker has been extra needy and Nathan is at scouts.

Lisa said...

That's hilarious. I think that's happened to all of us, Celiece.