Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Fathers Day.

On Saturday our little family headed to the mall to buy fathers day gifts for our dads and for Nathan. I am sad to report that Nathan no longer gets surprises do to returning the items after Christmas for two years in a row after specifically asking for the item in the first place. How do you get buyers remorse when you are not the one to buy the item? Any way after our purchasing decisions were made for Nathan and my dad, I wanted to go check out the children's clothes for Parker. Unfortunately when we got there everything cute had been taken. Well everything but this little gem...
Nathan didn't give me a choice, It was on sale and too good to pass up. Plus it was his extra fathers day gift. Poor, poor Parker had to go around looking like this on Sunday just so his dad could get a couple of laughs. Oh I almost forgot the one other thing that was on sale.
This onesie had now been donated to Parker's cousin Cecelia but for four minutes Parker was proud to be wearing pink...well not really
Something tells me he didn't find his Dad as funny as Nathan found himself.

3 comments:

Aubree said...

I love it... now you know what your girls will look like. :) Are you getting baby hungry? Not that parker isn't still a baby, but in 9 months from now he will be a toddler... think about it!

Celiece said...

Funny that you mention that. Sometimes I really do get baby hungry, but no enough to do anything about it yet!!

Dave/Aubree said...

I always knew nate loved pink..... he just has to live his life through parker............